Becka
Lady

What did he see?

I worried about this with my neighbors, we live on a small cul de sac.  When in my gurl jeans and boots, especially my capri length pants and gurl loafers, it is somewhat obvious.

After a while I just figured you know, they may notice they may not, but what does it matter.  The only concern I have is, what may they think about my SO (wife)?  I don’t want her to feel any repercussions because of my behavior.

On a funnier note, this reminds me of something that happened long ago.

As a teen I worked at an opera house during opera season.  I was on the maintenance crew, and cleaned the dressing rooms and wardrobe/sewing rooms where they made all of the costumes.  I had access to all sorts of wonderful things they were discarding.  I amassed quite a collection.  Then one day I purged.  I bundled all of my stuff together and left for work.  (I was of course living at home).  As I was driving out of the driveway my little brother came running out, with a white stocking in his hand!  I stopped and he handed it to me saying, “dad said you dropped something.”.  HAHAHA, funny now, but at the time I was mortified!

Nothing ever came of it.

🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?