Anonymous

I guess it really depends on your living situation. One of those opaque, plastic, sealable bins in the basement should work, as long as it’s labeled with something that won’t give anyone a reason to peek. I have a bunch of stuff *under* a bunch of old shirts in one of my regular drawers too.

Thankfully, as some of you have noted above, I also generally don’t have to hide my stuff either, so I just keep them on the one side of my closet that I don’t open as much.

However – I few years back, I purchased breast forms online, and they were sitting in a box under my bed. In *another* box under my bed was my old Transformers collection, which I occasionally would let my son check out, carefully.

One day, he apparently snuck in there and tried to play with the Transformers without me knowing… and, as you might imagine, he picked the wrong box. He came over to me a few days later and whispered “Dad? There are boobs in a box under your bed!” Thankfully, it was a few weeks *after* I’d used them for a Halloween costume, so that made a lot of sense to him. But I kind of wanted to see the look on his face when he opened the wrong box! 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?