So, it takes years to find the pantie that fits “you” the best. We are all different sizes and all have different tastes. Myself, I am fairly small when flaccid which makes it very easy to tuck and stay tucked. I have a 30″ waist and not much hip, so the bikini is the go-to !  For my everyday wear , I love “Candies” bikinis because they’re wide in the crotch and have and elastic that pulls in the sides of the crotch, less tendency to fall out,  and that can truly ruin a pair of tight leggings ! When I get intimate though, it’s gotta be a thong or something very small and very lacy. The more skin showing, the better. When I am tanning on my deck, I wear a tiny g-string as to have a minimal amount of tan line. I have not worn boys undergarments for about 20 years. Three years ago I had a “boy brief” burning party in my fire pit. Never going back now ! Wear your panties with pride girls, because almost EVERYONE looks better in a pair of sexy, lacy, colorful panties. …..pantie purchasing tip : If you find a pair that you absolutely LOVE, go back to that store immediately and buy all of ’em, ’cause ya know that you won’t be able to find them again in 6 months….”we’re so sorry, but those have been discontinued!” Aaargh !!!!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?