Ashley
Lady

Unfortunately there’s really no formula or other easy way around breast form sizing. Trial and error seems to be the way most of us find what works. (I’m still not there myself, but starting to get a better idea) It seems a bit weird, seeing as breast forms tend to be marketed towards CD’s, but they just don’t seem to be made for people with wide upper torsos. Definitely stay away from teardrop shapes, those are way too narrow and will leave you with an awkwardly wide gap. (those also don’t tend to fit in bras very well) Triangle/asymmetrical ones are an improvement, but still far from perfect in my experience. The forms I have now have the right width for me but too much projection. Sometimes, and with some outfits, I like them, but other times I feel like a bad Dolly Parton Impersonator! I think I need ones with the same width as my current ones, but about half of the projection, to look natural on me.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?