Yep. Very similar thing happen to me. My wife knows about my CD but our children do not. This past summer we were all sitting around the fire pit at night talking, listening to music and throughly enjoying getting out of the house during the pandemic. My 18 year old son sitting next to me was looking for the fire poker when I told him it was on the ground at the base of the pit. I turned on my head lamp to help him find it and he said “Dad, do you have on toe nail polish?”. Damn, I forgot that I was still wearing it and had slipped off my sandals during the dark of night to enjoy the heat from the fire. They were pale pink with a slight iridescence. There were not noticeable except…when it is in the direct beam of a flashlight! “Uh, uh no. No. Nope. They are not painted. Uh, um, uh hey! The fire poker is over there!” Lights off and never spoken of again. I’m pretty sure he knew they were painted but I do not think the others were aware of what was going on due to the music and talking. I think? The polish came of within the next hour.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?