Maya Sol
Lady

I’m using my Gillette Fusion 5 also for full body shaving. EVERYWHERE except my long head hair. Lucky me I have zero body hair on many parts so it’s much easier. I just need to do it 5 minutes every 2-3 days and I’m done. I’m doing it in the morning as part of the morning routine. I never used gels for that, just my Gillette Fusion 5, same one that I’m using for my “normal” man’s shaving, but without the gel. For some reason dry shaving working better for me (body, not the face).

Do I cut myself?

Not really, sometimes very tiny spots if I’m doing it too fast. Just do it slowly and you’ll be fine. I’m doing it enough time to do it fast, but slow is better.

Tips?

The balls part is scary if you never done it before, but after the first time you’ll find that it’s so easy. Just be VERY gentle and slow with this part of your body. I personally never use a new blade for this part. I almost always manage to cut my face on the first run with a new blade.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?