About 20 years ago we were friends with these two people. One was a child hood friend of mine and the other was the wife of a friend. At the time they both worked for Donna Karen. The woman friend was a hosiery salesperson, and always had pantyhose and stockings in her Tahoe. We went out with them one night and on the way to dinner her and my wife were talking about pantry and hoseiery. My ears went deaf to what my friend was talking about to listen in on the pantyhose talk. So we eat and leave the restaurant. When we get home she jumps out opens her tailgate and starts handing my wife bags and bags of DKNY pantyhose and stockings! Heaven for me!!!! Must of got 30 pair of all types of pantyhose.

my other friend was a headhunter for DKNY, and he would invite us into nyc for “special sales” only open to employees and family. We spent about 4 hours there and filled up 4 of those giant ikea bags with hose, panties, scarfs, stockings. MAN WAS I IN HEAVEN!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?