Wendy Swift
Participant
Registered On: May 11, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 237

I picked full cut brief, and like someone said already, it has to be full granny panty cut.  I even go as far as buying only nylon/smooth type fabrics, not cotton.

The feeling of that area down there being encased in nylon material is heavenly.  There is probably other brands out there, but the one that I buy only is Vanity Fair (used to be Vasserettes, but I think the cease to exist).

I am the same. I could not imagine wearing anything but silky and nylon. Vanity fair is the Cadillac of panties, And I have tried many. Bali is another  good quality maker. For a kick go and look at the reviews on Amazon for vanity fair panties. Looks like more men buy them than women do, and VF knows who their customers are too.

I bought 3 pairs of Balis from Amazon, and to me, they are a very close 2nd compared to vanity fair.  My only thing about the Balis is that the material is thinner than the Vanitys, but that is just splitting hairs.

I find both Vanity and Balis cover the boys very well with little to no spillage.  I used to buy just any but now those “just any” pantys are sitting on the shelf collecting dust, and I also can’t donate them either.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.