I love this reference that Bobbi made in an earlier post to “A Christmas Story” and Ralphies’ dad and his profanity laced tirades……

Bobbi said…… “I LOVE Samuel L. Jackson!  He doesn’t mince words at all!  He works with profanity, the way an artist works with oil paints!   🙂

So one of my faves is “A Christmas Story” and one of the draws is that it only shows on Christmas Day for 24 hours….. we have it on continually every Christmas…..

My all time favorite though is “Casablanca” …..a most wonderful love story.. so many iconic lines in the movie and who can forget Ingrid Bergman… what a beautiful woman… I melt inside every time I watch it…. the electricity between Bogey and Ingrid is palpable and just jumps out from the screen at me…. love it

Others that I love….. ANY Mel Brooks movie .. To Be or Not to Be stands out to me mostly because it features his wife, Ann Bancroft….. which brings to mind……the Graduate

Coen brothers movies….. the Big Lebowski, Fargo

Godfather 1& 2….. Goodfellas

A BridgeToo Far , Tora Tora Tora, Midway (the 2019 version), The Steel Helmet (1951) a small budget Korean War flick that was one of the first War movies I remember watching….

I love the older B&W movies that relied on script and acting ….. TCM is usually the first channel I go to to see what oldie is playing….. the outfits,  makeup and hair on the women in those 40’s and 50’s movies is wonderfully captivating….  although I did enjoy the Star Wars movies

Generally I’m a movie fan… so lots to talk about…… oh…. I have watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood nymerous times….. I find Brad Pitt  wonderfully appealing  in that flick… when he takes his shirt off on the roof of Leonardo DiCaprio’s house…..mmmm… so sexy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?