I understand your funny first-time feeling and it seems that we (as a species) are never really prepared when being hit on (especially with the crudeness that this man presented). AND we almost always seem to regret how we handled it at the time.

While I am not in that man’s shoes, I suspect that he was honestly looking to get into your pants… in much the same way that many men are interested in getting into the pants of some hot young woman, and end-up making crude, derogatory comments / “jokes” / pick-up lines.

does this make it good behavior? hell, no… the behavior is reprehensible!  You treat the other as just that… some object to obtain rather than a person to know and respect.

while writing this, I am starting to get a little riled-up… which could lead to a long diatribe on the wrongs that type of behavior… so I will simply finish with this thought:

it is kinda cool to be hit-on, whether en drab or enfemme… BUT, if anyone wants a response from me, the flirtation must be respectful of me as a person!!!  the behavior of this man does not meet that bar.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?