Anonymous

Started to notice it in real depth, desire etc when going through stress and some anxiety from certain life episodes, However since young i have been fascinated with women clothes and frequent desires to wear lingerie , be soft and demure but i fought against it as society demands. I would admire how women looked so comfortable, able to change their appearance etc (especially as i am not good looking) with so much choice. With these thoughts i still married but when handling my wife’s clothes especially silk, lace, tights my thoughts over time became stronger and more desire.  This led when having stress councelling to open up about these thoughts and eventually diagnosed by therapists to have strong crossdresser/transvestite personality and character which was causing personality issues. So, one evening i relented and put on my first lingerie in peace and quite and finally experience it……  now…..i love it, feel so natural, so calm, a belonging achieved and at peace with myself. I just wished i had so much earlier.   Now, i just must avoid getting caught out by my wife which i have achieved and improved as now sleep in a different room as my wife for some time now no longer desires making love and our relationship more a marriage of convenience and friends.  Each night now i sleep dressed in lingerie….happily dreaming of feminine desires.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?