Suzette York
Participant
Registered On: September 4, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 67

i use a few things – SO does  not really comment though i expect she knows.  i use kiwi lime shampoo and conditioner. i find that my hair does stay nicer with conditioner. i even use strawberries and cream shampoo sometimes which smells wonderful and very fem.  i always use secret invisible gel antiperspirant it smells a bit fem but does the job and does not get that white residue on any of my dresses when i do get the chance to dress in femme.  i shave so use a loofa in the shower to avoid an y ingrown hairs and i have to say it makes the skin soft as well by exfoliating well.  i also use moisturizers – i tend to get dry skin especially in the winter so this is necessary even if i was not trying for softer smoother skin.  There is a Ceva skin cream that reduces bumps that i find is wonderful on the arms legs and intimate areas – leaves me feeling so much softer.  I also in the fall and winter regularly use lip moisturizer (balm) i love Eos, little balls that come in sweet flavors that fill the nostrils with  sweetness as well.  i do have a pretty involved routine other than makeup which i only do when dressed.  i find it takes me a little longer to get ready but the routine makes me feel more femme.  If i were doing makeup everyday as well i think i would take ages to get ready in the mornings <giggle>

hugs,

suzette

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.