Krista
Duchess

Hi Jessica, Absolutely, I love leggings.  I’m wearing one right now.  It is one of the items of female attire that my SO lets me wear around the house (though she’s made negative comments about them but nonetheless I get to wear them). I think she isn’t fond of them as she never wears leggings (she likes wearing clothing that is very loose even though she is petite); so yes, I have many more than she has.  I used to run marathons and I live in northern Canada and my collection of leggings started with running tights (a necessity in cold weather).  I can’t tell any difference between some men’s running tights and ladies’ leggings so I have both.  In fact my son gave me some tights that my wife swears are leggings, yet he didn’t think so (he calls them thermal underwear and he is a firefighter).  The weather here has already turned very cool.  Yesterday morning it was in the high 20s Fahrenheit while walking the dog. Brrr.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?