Leslies Ann Gray Girl
Participant
Registered On: September 22, 2017
Topics: 1
Replies: 97

Scarlett , Hi , About a week ago a very close friend called me and told me he was going to have an operation on Wed. of that week and just wanted to let me know . I’ve know him since high school and find him very nice and someone i felt i could always trust . I don’t know why but i just sort of came out to him as we were talking , there was sort of a silence there , and i thought ok maybe i should not have done this . I felt embarrassed about it , am i being selfish ? , laying this on him , now . Thank goodness he spoke and said he sort of knew i was different and he was ok with it . WHEW , what a relief , i asked if he would call me when he gets home from the hospital and he said he would . I hope i can have a good conversation with him about the way i have turned out and i hope we are still close friends . Leslie

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.