Vanessa ?
Lady

The concepts of “passing” and “looking good” pretty much overlap for me.

I’m guessing this is partly because I have never found a man attractive and have never even had any concept of male attractiveness… the closest I get is either “looks like a regular guy” or “kinda funny-looking.”  I’ve never had one guy register as “better-looking” than another to my eyes, it’s basically either “looks normal” or “doesn’t look quite right” to varying degrees.  So for myself in guy-mode I basically just avoid things that come across as funny-looking to me.

And apparently my impressions of what guys look like don’t often match a lot of other people’s impressions — I’m reminded of this time toward the end of middle school when a bunch of girls were going nuts over this one guy on one sports team or another, and my thought was “wait, are they talking about that guy? he looks like some weird lanky inbred version of Frankenstein’s Monster…”

As Vanessa though, I absolutely have a concept of how good I look, and it’s tied pretty directly to how not-like-a-guy I look.  Basically, the more I “pass” the better.  The more I can see “guy-me” in the face of a picture I take as Vanessa, the less I like that particular picture.  (Of course, I have had pictures that turned out bad while also looking Vanessa-ish but that’s more the fault of poor lighting, bad angle, too blurry, that sort of thing.)

That’s just me personally, though.  I know I’m weird. 😂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?