Becka
Lady

Hi Holly,

I wish I could help.  My SO does not agree, accept or like my doing this.  We have not been intimate for about a year  now, as she does not like my smooth body.

My situation was made worse too by the following.   Before we were married I had worked up the courage to come out to her, and tell here about my desire to dress.  One night we were talking about things and her first husband came up in the conversation.  She was telling me about why things did not work out and one of those things (she confided) was that he liked to wear panties and pantyhose.  I could not believe it!  I thought, “what are the chances?”

Needless to say that altered my plans and pushed me further into they closet. Years passed before I said anything to her.  Of course she was surprised, shocked and flat out voiced her displeasure with it all.

Several years later when I hit my 60’s I thought, that’s it!  I developed a method of dressing, began buying and wearing some things.  She did not say too much about it, still does not like it, but our relationship hasn’t fared well because of it.  Literally, we’ve had sex once in the last 2 years.  Maybe twice but that is stretching it.

At this point in my life I realized I missed out on so much by not following what made me feel good.  So slowly and way too late in my life, I’m enjoying some of what I’ve always had a desire to do.

I hope you find your way!

Love and hugs,

Rebekka

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?