Thanks to everyone for the supportive replies!

The people in the hospital were all quite professional.  I guess what I was trying to say (poorly apparently lol) is I would have imagined being mortified in that scenario, and in reality I wasn’t at all.  In fact part of me is a little disappointed nobody said “nice panties!” LOL

As for me, I’m doing OK other than being really fatigued.  My fiancee is taking great care of me and not letting me lift a finger.

I’m on iron supplements for the anemia for now since the initial bloodwork points to iron deficiency (even though they didn’t actually test my iron levels in the hospital!) Waiting for some more bloodwork results today (which will include my iron levels and other things they probably should have checked) and have a follow up appointment with a gastroenterologist tomorrow, soon to be followed up I presume with my first ever colonoscopy.  Apparently iron deficiency is fairly unusual for someone in my biological demographic and diet, so one of the potential causes is bleeding from a stomach ulcer or somewhere in the colon.  Of course lots of other scary things could potentially be causing it but trying not to focus on those for now.  😳

Hugs and kisses and I’ll keep you all updated 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?