Thanks to the lockdown and pandemic, I’ve been able to :
– hone my makeup skills. While I am far from perfect, I feel I’m taking small steps towards improving my make up skills. For example, instead of gooping on tonnes of makeup, I’m taking more of a “less is more” attitude when applying makeup. Results have been way better.
– bought a decent pair of girl prescription glasses. This has enhanced my appearance as a girl.
– re – examine my wardrobe. I’m buying more solid colours rather than floral patterns. I’ve also donated items that I no longer wear due to sizing or collecting dust. Refinine my wardrobe so it suits my style.
– purchased wigs that match my face and skin tone. I used to buy light blonde colours and styles that make me look like a guy in girl’s clothes. With the proper wig colour and style, this has enhanced my looks as a girl much more.
– I used to wear a tonne of shapewear to squish my muffin tops in. Thanks to gyms opening I am able to shed some fat off and reduce the shapewear required. This has made it more comfortable to wear for the day.