[postquote quote=394097]
Hi darling

They’re going to know.

Unless you’re uncannily feminine, people will know – and it depends on the attitudes where you live, but in my experience, in all sorts of places, people don’t care.

You’re not a threat – quite the opposite – you’re a feminised man. Some people really, genuinely like that.

It doesn’t bother me that anyone knows – it bothers my wife, so I keep it concealed in my locality, and go somewhere I don’t know anyone…

Well, I say that… I keep meeting people whilst en femme, and Laura has a whole lot of friends and people who believe in her as a courageous and lovely human being.

That’s not me bragging, that’s me reporting what people say to me, that’s all.

Often strangers, who have no investment in my well being, just come up to me and say stuff like that – it’s amazing how nice some people can be.

Don’t get me wrong – there are small minded idiots, but they are on the decline, and in a minority.

One of the fears you don’t need is being “read”. It doesn’t matter.

And it’s not OK for me because I look pretty – that’s the work of Faceapp.

I look like a 6′ 4″ Garth from Wayne’s World in a dress.

But it feels lovely – it feels like Laura, and it is Laura to anyone I meet. People get that immediately, and never ask my “real” name. My real name is Laura. As well as my other name 😁

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?