I lost one of em’ at 1 1/2 years old due to a cancerous tumor.  Likely a result of my mother taking DES during pregnancy, to prevent miscarriage.  The little guy I have left seems to work just fine.  Fathered 4 girls.  My dearly departed mother said “well, that means that the ball you lost was the boy one!”  Her thinking was, of course, each testicle gave either a boy or girl result.  That caused many a giggles around my household.  Now, at 73, I wouldn’t mind have the survivor gone and out of my life.  Would make dressing easier.  less to tuck.

I wonder, though, if the DES, an artificial estrogen, may have had an effect on my developing brain, causing my gender dysphoria and the strong desire to dress in female attire.  I’ve worn female clothing since I was about 5 years old.  Sisters clothes, sometimes my mom’s sexy things. undies swiped off clothes lines and, when I began earning a living I had the money to buy my own clothes.  It has been “Katy bar the door” since then. Most of the time, in the closet.  Wife knows about Kathy and allows me storage for my wardrobe and time to dress, including underdressing, Panties – 24/7.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?