Anonymous

im always buying something. i have a thing for skirts. love to show off the legs, but as it gets colder i like to wear black designer nylons. so sexy. also have a thing for sweater dresses even tho they are not long enough i wear a black mini skirt with them to give them extra length. also like the high heel boots. love the clicking sound they make when walking on tile screaming “look at me”.  good thing i shop at goodwill and savers. i got alot of nice thing for little money. i love dressing like a woman and showing off what i got. wish i have started sooner. i have been going out for about 3 or 4 years now. people are always giving me complements. i’m in my late 50’s now. just think how good i would have looked 20 years ago. not totally passable but i try. i had a date with a guy and he said i put more effort in than most women he has dated. that makes you feel your doing something right. keep improving girls. being a woman can be lots of fun. and dont be afraid to go out in public. people dont really care anymore. its not the 70’s or 80’s anymore.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?