Anonymous

Hi Sweet Pea; I also am a MTF Crossdressing Closet Girl. CDH & TGH are my only contacts to share my Dressing. My wife knows that I Dress, has seen my wardrobe closet. I’ve only been Dressing for a full 2 years. Just this month begin my 3rd. There are elements of sensual to my Dressing but it’s not having sexual relationships it’s more emulating those feminine traits that I admire. Developing my feminine movements and mannerisms are as important to me as styles of outer garments and my underdressing. I must admit I take gobs of pictures but only share a few and keep even less. The Girls here on CDH have been very friendly and accepting. But it’s often been like a string of One Night Stands  – after the initial contact .. there’s no real relationship just a name on the friend list. Of course, it might just be me. I hope you enjoy CDH, I have several Dear Friends in here. I hope you gain that and more. Welcome 💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?