Sa•man•tha
Founder
Registered On: January 21, 2018
Topics: 261
Replies: 1395

Hi Claire!  Not sure I can offer specific advice or anything, but I have a 12 y/o son who’s doing the distance learning thing.  He also used to bathe usually daily, and now seems to think more like monthly should be fine lol.  So here’s how I handle these:

Shower: “Dude, you stink!!  Go get in the shower.  No, do it now I’ve already told you four times!!”  Sometimes they just need reminded firmly lol I wasnt the best at keeping up with that either at that age tbh 🙄

Homework: Like I said, distance learning.  The school sent home a tablet for him to do it on, and their guidance is that it should take about 5 hours per day.  I leave it mostly to him as to when he starts on that, as long as he doesnt wait til evening.  And once he starts he dont do nothing else til its done, with an occasional 15-20 minute break here & there.  And I’ll hang out & help him some if he’s having trouble with something on there.

So, maybe your daughter has a tablet or something, or you can get her one, or the school can provide that if you ask?

Anyway…they’re fun at this age ain’t they?  Good luck dear ❤

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.