Hi Diane, our relationship suffered at first – although not as much as when our 3rd child was due and the post-natal depression that followed.

However, it’s bounced back, 2 years later – I was determined it would and put in a lot of effort to ensure our relationship would work, our family would grow, and other thongs, such as work, would improve.

I felt split into my male and female sides, so I got into splitting everything else too, and to just throw myself 100% into whatever was important in the moment, without looking back, except for brief reflection, or forward, except for orientation (ie, how does what I’m doing now help bring about the broader objective? Can I do better, if so, what?).

This isn’t about pressure, it’s about making the most of and enjoying the current task as much as possible, with rewards for less pleasant activities (toilet cleaning, you know, basics).

This might all seem rudimentary, but when I had no definite cross dressing to look forward to except stolen moments, I was far less motivated.

Now that it’s understood, my wardrobe isn’t confined to bin bags, but is in an actual wardrobe, and I have definite, allocated time to be Laura, the worries, the secrecy, the shame and guilt are no more.

That is priceless.

Any woman who decides to divorce over clothing, well, that is a very, very sad indictment of a conditioning society.

How many husbands have divorced their wives because they stop dressing in pretty clothes? What would people think if they did?

My wife and I briefly talked about divorce, but quickly found out that neither of us wants that at all. We want the person we chose to marry.

For better or worse. As promised in front of our families and God.

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?