stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 87
Replies: 761

I popped out my front door to fetch my reading glasses from the car. The next door neighbours wife and her grown up daughter, who was visiting, were unloading their shopping from their car.

We greeted each other, swapped pleasantries , talked about the weather, the garden and other things. I gradually became aware that something was not quite right. They were both looking at me with slightly bemused expressions and a twinkle in their eyes.

It wasn’t until I went inside and walked past the mirror in the hallway that the truth hit me.  OMG!  When I had changed back into man clothes I had forgotten to  remove my bright red lipstick!

Nothing was ever said.  Was I outed?  Did they give me the benefit of the doubt – maybe there was a good reason for the lippy?   I will never know.   The neighbours have now moved out of town.

Stephanie P  💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.