Anna Christ
Participant
Registered On: October 6, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 10

Yes thats a hard area.

I use to think about hidding the fact that i crossdress.

I never thought any one would stick around after i came out about my crossdressing life.

But i still dont tell the people that wouldnt except it but i have learned that if they dont except it then do i really need them in mylife.

& then theirs family & thats the hard part.

Its a 50/50 chance that they wont accept your in life choose.

My mom didnt like it much. She would always make that face if i talked about it.

But when i came out there were some people that didnt like it & left me on facebook & i think even broke up my girl friend at the time. Sure their was other stuff that got in the way but he opened the door for to walk away.

But my Fiance is accepting of it. Not sure if she will go out with me all crossdressed up.

But if not ill go by myself after i find places to go.

But pretty much everyone is  accepting of it.

Even alot of Christ people are to but not holy rollers but i dont care because im not looking to be a Saint.

Christ saved me from my sins so ill keep sinning if that is what it is to crossdress but thats another post to talk about that.

But i dont mind being laughed at because it least their laughing i say.

But yeah some come around to it but yes i agree.

Dont tell people that understand or accept it.

Hugs & Love

Anna

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.