stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 86
Replies: 758

Too much! 🤦‍♀️

Over the years it hasΒ  run into thousands!

I did a count up of all my orders on Amazon going back to 2014.

My wig span round and lifted off!Β  I don’t remember the exact amount, it was around Β£3500.Β  And that was only on Amazon.Β  I used to buy stuff from Tesco and New Look too.Β  And I have been collecting and purgingΒ  for decades.

I have a secret credit card and Amazon account and so far it has all been under the radar.

If my wife knew all hell would break loose.Β  Strangely though, she has never asked me how much I have spent. I await that question with trepidation, because I know I will have to lie. And I would be forced to hand my cc over.

Late in 2019 I stopped spending for a while. I knew it was getting out of hand. Then I had a big “lets makeΒ  some space” purge before the roof of the garage collapsed, and after my wife found some of my stuff behind a drawer unit in said garage.Β  I had gotten lax and not returned it above. “Why have you got so many false lashes?”Β  She asked.

But since things have improved – we had a big garage sort out requiring a 6 yard skip. No.. not for my wardrobe!Β  Β She now knows where my cherished clothes are stashed and leaves them be. Life sure has improved.

But I digress.Β  Lately, through the malign influence of the pink fog I have started spending again. Well I have room for it now!

Six pairs of ankle boots, one pair of trainers, three dresses(one for the charity bag), one skirt, one wig.

Bargains! The boots cost about Β£140.00 (from Dream Pairs on Amazon – I am fortunate I can Squeeeezee into their size 9’s and great quality for the price.)

And so the cycle begins again. But I will be spending less… promise. 🤞

Stephanie P

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.