Patty Phose
Duchess

My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. She surprised me showing up at my place. I had been dressing a couple of years and had a lot of wonderful and sexy clothes. When she saw some of them lying around, her demeanor changed. She thought I lived with a woman. I decided to explain to her the clothes were mine. I enjoyed wearing them for fun and going out to parties or just going out for drives and getting out of the car and do brief errands or just walk around a bit. I know it’s weird but it’s fun and I get quite a thrill from it.

She looked suspicious. She told me to show her. I went in the bedroom and put on one of my favorite and sexiest outfits, with makeup and everything. When I walked out, she was stunned. She was amazed at how pretty and sexy I was. After that, I was often dressed as Patty when she came around. One day she suggested we should go shopping together as girlfriends. Although I had been out many times to parties and driving around doing brief errands and walks, it was always on a college campus or private house, or in carefully chosen safe locations. I had never been out in full Patty mode in the real world. A mall on a Saturday just seemed like too much.

I was nervous but mostly OK with walking from the house to the car. And I was a bit nervous but mostly fine driving to the mall. I had done that countless times. Parking the car and seeing all those people around really made me nervous. I didn’t want to get out of the car. It took a while and some coercing before I opened the door and stepped out. There was lot of people around. I was in my shiny pantyhose, platform wedges, short summery dress and my Daisy Duke style wig. I was sure I would draw attention and maybe not the kind of attention I would want. I stood there looking around. No one seemed to be reacting towards me. Maybe I could do this. I grabbed my purse, shut the car door and we began walking towards the entrance. I looked straight ahead. I didn’t want to see anyone looking my way. There was people all around us. I was very nervous. When we got to the entrance, I didn’t want to go in. I would be trapped. At least when outside I had a chance of escaping to the car. I was paralyzed with fear as I walked through the entrance. Now we were inside. I couldn’t believe I did it. Now I began to look around. I guess I was looking for approaching danger. I did notice some looks coming our way? What were they seeing? A pretty young girl and a guy in a dress? That thought really scared me. Or two pretty, young and leggy girls? That thought excited me.

After several minutes with seemingly no threats to deal with, I began to relax a bit and become more focused on the thrill of being out dressed. Then we began going in stores and looking at clothes. I began get excited about getting some of those wonderful and sexy clothes. The fabulous pantyhose, the wonderful bras and panties, the pretty dresses, the sexy lingerie. I had to have them all. The fact I was shopping fully en femme and with a girl, just enhanced the experience. That day we both ended up with a lot of new and wonderful clothes. Overall, it had been so much fun and so exciting, I couldn’t wait to do it again.

I enjoyed wearing he clothes she had chosen for me when we were at my place. She thought we should just go out as girlfriends. We don’t have to just go shopping. We could do other things. Maybe even the same things we might do as boyfriend/girlfriend. Before we would go out, I would ask her if I should go as Patty or my male self. She told me to do what ever I wanted. More often then not I chose being Patty. After a while I stopped asking. Unless it was a special social situation where being Patty might not be suitable, I would just get into Patty mode. It seemed we had more fun when I did , and there was often that special, if even brief shopping trip for some more special clothes.

So, we were not just boyfriend/girlfriend, but girlfriends too. We are still that way today. I become Patty pretty much every day at home, but we go out a lot less then we used to.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?