Linda Rose Nygaard
Participant
Registered On: April 30, 2020
Topics: 16
Replies: 111

Yeah, I had the same thing regarding a white pleated mini-skirt, once I saw a certain woman wearing one.  I had to have it, and obsessed about that skirt day and night.  I went to lots of brick and mortar stores, but no luck.  Found lots of white minis, but no pleated ones.  Also found lots of white pleated ones, but all of them too long.

I finally googled “whited pleated mini-skirt”, something I should’ve done in the first place.  Lo and behold, several sporting goods stores with all their tennis skirts, suddenly right before my eyes.  I bought two of them.  I “customized” them by removing the panties that came with them, then substituted my own either mint green or lilac colored Vanity Fair Lace Noveau panties.

Whenever I’m outdoors and wearing one of those skirts, I get hit on by the woman next door.  That happens fairly often, since I live at the top of a hill, there’s always at least a little breeze, even on hot sultry days.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.