Jessica Wilde
Participant
Registered On: October 5, 2020
Topics: 29
Replies: 122

Thanks for your kind words Jessica☺️

Im sure I speak for all the UK members here when I say how thankful we are to have found this US site. Local sites I stumbled on were seedy, looking for ‘hook ups’ etc. This is a safe haven for expressing ourselves freely.

Personally, and from what I have read here I think we are generally more reserved over here. Accepting of anything goes, and those with extreme or outdated beliefs are perhaps less likely to speak out. I have certainly noticed huge changes in my lifetime, zero tolerance to bigotry, religious intolerance, racism, homophobia etc etc. It’s very rare here to hear insults aimed at anybody, and you will be called out if anybody does it, and can get on the wrong side of the law.

In the ‘being reserved’ vein I would not say anything bad about my American friends. You live in a wonderful country with a huge diversity of nature, climate, culture, beliefs, attitudes, outlooks. Like 50 countries rolled into one. Yes maybe in the USA there is more of a ‘men are supposed to be men’ attitude. I am reminded of one comment and American friend made when discussing safety out a night dressed en femme. He said he always felt safe at night because he always had his two friends with him, ‘Mr Smith and Mr Wesson’.

❤️B

Lol. One of the great parts of America

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.