Anonymous

Well my voice is extremely deep, when I was younger I tried to sound softer and more feminine, but as I got older my voice got deeper and deeper. I tended to sound like a dog’s squeaky toy being strangled, or one of the police men in a Haribo advert (you may have to be in the UK to get this). Or a complete idiot with a helium gas addiction. Further more I and my eldest daughter often go on shopping trips with me en femme, (I get a few travel perks part of the job). Bless I love her to bits, but one of the conditions, after our talk on my passion, was and I quote ( “If your with me I will never call you Amanda, your my dad and that’s how I’m addressing you”). So from then on I thought it a complete waste of time, what’s the point of pretending to speak like a female, when the girl next to you calls you dad, or kisses your cheek and says “Thank you dad” as you pay. Pointless exercise really. Is it embarrassing?, well the first few time I wanted to die, and just stood there like a rabbit in the headlights of a car, God I so want to pee my knickers with fear of the reaction about to hit me. But it was minimal, I don’t think the  check out staff knew how to process it in their minds or what to say,except try and pretend it’s nothing. By now I am use to it, but it’s still funny to see people eyes pop open when she  says dad. The only thing I wish  she wouldn’t do is shout it across the crowded shop, I am sure she does that on purpose, little devil.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?