Regine Rich
Participant
Registered On: October 9, 2020
Topics: 13
Replies: 237

Hi Lexie

First, I’m sorry to hear that about your wife.

I know it can be a tough go and understand that you’re in a rough spot but don’t be to quick on the idea of giving it up entirely either. As you’ve likely heard from others and probably from your own past, suppressing your feelings by trying to put her away can lead to depression and in some cases subconcious resentment towards the one you’re trying to protect in the first place. Dressing is part of you and being able to function under your current situation is hard enough without a release.

Try to come up with other stratagies to accomodate both your wife, and you. Could you change your schedule to fit in some time? Is there family, friends, or an agency that can stay with her for small periods of time while you stretch your legs?

Your wellbeing is an important part of being capable of caring for and about her. And yes you might need to at least explain some of this to your wife if in fact you’re going to have someone come in.

Wishing you the best

This is spot on, Olivia, I have been through the resentment phases many times, and they are hard to deal with personally.
Lexie, If I can underdress, and maybe an hour or 2 a week when she is napping,That does me for now.
don’t go away,
Hugs, Regine

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.