Vanessa ?
Lady

Well, as of tonight at least two more people know about Vanessa.  Possibly more than two, but I can only confirm two for sure at this point.

I posted a very long, kind of rambling “coming out” sort of post on my Facebook account, limiting the audience to specific friends — a list of twelve people, only five of which already knew ahead of time.

One of my friends from college (who is a trans woman, though during the college years I knew her as a guy) liked and replied thanking me for trusting her enough to include her in the short list of friends who can see the post.  Another friend who’d been on “the list” shared a post directly to my wall shortly afterward which was about an older guy in England who wears skirts and heels all the time — I took that as an “I saw your post, I’m cool with it but I couldn’t think of a direct response, so here’s something I saw that seemed relevant” sort of situation.

No response from the other five “new-to-Vanessa” people yet, or from the five who already knew for that matter.  But I haven’t been “unfriended” by anyone, gotten any unpleasant messages, or seen any public posts talking about me crop up… so it seems like I picked good people to reveal this part of me to.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?