Vanessa ?
Participant
Registered On: September 26, 2020
Topics: 5
Replies: 33

Leggings are amazing, and were probably at least partially responsible for me finally being able to make that first real attempt at dressing up (my roommate/ex-girlfriend let me wear some of hers a number of times even back before I started crossdressing, and I loved them even then — so much so that back before we were living together she let me borrow one pair for me to wear when she wasn’t around haha.)

I also enjoy pantyhose, but they’re trickier to put on or take off, and the fact that they cover the feet too makes them trickier for me to wear since my only Vanessa-appropriate shoes so far are sandal-ish and have a strap that needs to go between the toes to work.  They do look and feel really nice on shaved legs, though.

I haven’t worn tights so far.

(Where would stockings fit in on this poll? I recently got a pair of cheap fishnet thigh-high stockings and love them!)

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.