You might be surprised at the animosity that remains in some sectors of society, and complete lack of understanding of the difference between biological sex and gender.

There are homophobes and transphobes – people who genuinely believe that gender and sex are no different – and binary only – and that people who actually get the difference and understand that gender is just a construct are somehow poisoning society.

It seems incredible, but I see this kind of small minded, ignorant hatred quite a lot online.

In the real world, I haven’t encountered much at all – it’s been the opposite experience.

Everywhere I’ve been, strangers have approached me to say something nice about my appearance, and to let me know they understand and even admire what I’m doing. Most have questions along the lines of why do I dress this way – and everyone seems happy with whatever answer I have at the time: I have so many reasons that I always try to reduce my answers to something easily relatable and digestible, like “It was all I could find to wear this morning”, or “Well, I didn’t want to wear the skirt and top” – or even “I don’t know – why are you wearing that today?”.

The levels of outward acceptance are, from my experiences at least, well and truly on the rise for cross dressers.

Believe it, embrace it, live it.

But be sensible, girls!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?