Bianca Everdene
Participant
Registered On: April 11, 2017
Topics: 16
Replies: 580
  1. Hi Dylie

I am very much in the β€˜age is a state of mind’ camp.

Yes as we age sometimes we become physically less able due to health issues, the ravages of addictions etc. Sometimes the mental traumas and tribulations we go through age us.

But in my view the important thing is to dust yourself down and get back on your feet each time you get a hit, mentally or physically. Make the most of what you have.

And women have it so good when it comes to ageing gracefully. From skincare, Β makeup, control underwear, wigs, heels etc etc, to β€˜enhance us physically. Maybe superficial, but if it makes us feel good why not?

RAGE AGAINST THE AGE. Be who you want to be, not what your age dictates you be. In my 60s still rocking concerts with my kids. All postponed until next year😭My Chemical Romance, Greenday, All Time Low, Bring me The Horizon🤟

In fact maybe you can give me some input my young friend. I’m bald😭got that horseshoe shaped hair around the side and back. Should I just go full Bruce Willis and shave it all off? Would it look better? Should I get my ears pierced? Or does that just a bad look on a middle aged man? You can be truthful I won’t be offended.

❤️B

Doh, said Im in my 60s but am actually 50s. Not a problem, just a typo🤣

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.