ChloeC
Participant
Registered On: November 5, 2019
Topics: 8
Replies: 193

Stay healthy, stay fit, stay active.  I have pictures of my mother’s grandmother who was still alive when I was young. I was around 5 or 6 and she was about 83 or 84 when she passed. To a 5 year old she looked old, white hair, black dress, wrinkled face, receding gum lines (and really not much different from a picture of her at 73!).

My mother passed at almost 95.  Now of course I was older and more experienced but definitely upon reaching 90 or 91, she did not look even that 83.  She was active her whole life, right up to early 90’s, teaching, traveling, getting together with friends, reading, doing the daily puzzles.  She was able to see and get to know a little, at least 3 of her great grandchildren.  That’s what I’m aiming for.  I have 2 grandkids about 20 and I hope within the next 10 years (which will still be before that age of my great-grandmother) I’ll get to know at least one. The only way I’ll do that is to follow the example of my mother.  We didn’t talk about it much, but I think she just decided to stay as active and not worry about it as she was able for as long as she was able.

So, do I feel old? Sometimes, and sometimes I think – there’s an awful lot more in life I still want to do, and the only way I’ll do it is to follow that first line, besides the 4th rule I’m still learning – just stop worrying about it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.