Jessica I am sorry that you are going through this situation. I understand how you must feel that telling her was the biggest mistake. Personally I believe you did the honest, correct, courageous and noble thing by telling her. I was in two marriages that failed and I partly but not completely blame the failures on not being able to tell them about my feelings and my desires to dress and being able to be the real me hiding inside. Holding it in for so long and not being able to express myself took a toll on not only my mental state but my physical state as well. Near the end I was pushing them away so I could get to a point I could be me. If they would have known or I had the courage to tell them maybe things would have been different. In the end honesty is best for all involved so please don’t blame yourself for telling her how you feel. If you didn’t you might have wound up like me with the “what if game” playing in your head. My best advice I can give is now that it is out is to talk to each other and compromise as much as you can. If you truly love each other I think time can work this out. All the luck in the world to both of you.

Maria

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?