Hi G, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. It is for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. If you came here looking for answers to your questions and support from understanding people, then you came to the right place. Knock and the door will be opened. Ask and you will receive. That is how easy it is. Anyone of us will give you assistance. So ask a question in a forum or pick one of the people who responded to your introduction post and send that person a message asking a particular question. There is even a support group that a significant other can join. It is for significant others only. So if you think you can deal with his crossdressing if you get a better understanding of crossdressing in general, I think that you will find all the information you need to make a wise decision. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?