Alison Anderson
Participant
Registered On: October 15, 2018
Topics: 4
Replies: 331

Four years ago I made an appointment with my friend for a wedding gown photo shoot.  She said she would do it and insisted that she would do my makeup.

A few things were working against me, but did not stop me.  First, my friend asked if she could move my appointment a bit later in the day.  I had to pick up my son from work that day (his car was in the shop), so it would be tight getting home and changing.  It’s not that he hasn’t seen me, but there was someone else I know who also worked there, and so didn’t want to show up en femme.  I also wasn’t sure how comfortable my son would be with me in public en femme.

Second was the weather.  It was somewhat north of 95°, and very high humidity.  My wedding gown is a high neck gown, and being now in the afternoon, it was the warmest part of the day.  My friend’s studio is a sun room, and even with the shades closed and the air conditioner on full blast, it was still pretty warm in the room.  Not to mention when we took a couple of pictures outdoors.  Amazingly, I didn’t feel overly warm, despite what I was wearing.

Third, my friend still had a hairline fracture on her foot.  She was in a walking boot, but having seen someone earlier in the day (the reason she pushed me later) meant it was getting uncomfortable for her.  Yet she was a trooper and did what she needed to do for my makeup and photographs.

She did a beautiful job on my makeup, which took about an hour.  Then I got into the gown and she started with the pictures, which included arranging the dress.  I’m one who is usually independent, and don’t really like being fussed over.  Yet in the wedding gown, I really felt amazing and didn’t mind when she had to rearrange my dress here or there for the different pictures.  I felt like a bride or a princess.

In order to take the outdoor photos, my friend had to first clear the path.  Then she came back and also became my train bearer to keep it off the ground before rearranging it for the photos.  Despite the temperature, I didn’t feel sweaty for the few minutes I was outside.  Then she had to take the train again while I walked back inside.

A few months later at one of her parties, I was talking about my experience with another (GG) woman.  The first time I met her at one of my friend’s parties, she was dressed as a man in a suit and tie.  She said she would have loved to come along and be my “groom”.  That would have been fun.  If the situation was different, photos in a park would also have been nice, but too much was working against us.

When I showed the pictures on another site, people said that I was glowing.  You can see for yourself.  I have uploaded a few photos in a private gallery at …/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/bride/ on this site.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.