[postquote quote=397961]

To tell you the truth, I didn’t plan any of that. I was board member of our local trans organization and I resigned after a serious falling out with the executive director. I guess a couple of women friends thought that I needed something to fill some of my time, so that’s how it started and one thing led to another.

Something I learned a long time ago is that frequently Life or The Universe or God (depending upon your beliefs) puts you in a particular situation at a particular time. But the thing is, the series of events that follow can only stem from being in that situation at that time and place. We can choose to walk through the door or not, but an opportunity has been presented.

Many of the women that I have met are really interesting people. In a way it was an extension of my former professional life where over the years I worked with people from 17 different countries. I enjoyed that because it presented a great chance to learn what others are like and their cultures and traditions. It truly enriched my life. It also made the point that we are more alike that we different. The same applies to the women I’ve met. Some have overcome great obstacles. Others have progressed in spite of very difficult beginnings. Others still started from a good place and continued to build on that. It’s been a great learning experience. When we were meeting in person, the Women’s Circle meetings were always a breakfast. For the other 2 we often went out to eat afterwards. I always felt that my company was appreciated and that was a very good feeling. To show you how things go, I was leaving the Chat Group on day and I was talking to one of the women on the way out. She is a retired high school phys ed reached from New York City who can be wickedly funny. Just as we were about to part, I asked if she would like to go to lunch with me. She said yes, so we went a few blocks up the street to a quiet, fairly small restaurant. We got there about 12:30 and we had a grand time. Great conversation, a very nice lunch and lots of back and forth. When we finally decided to leave, it was a few minutes after 4pm. The time just flew. What I would guess is that sorting out my gender identity allowed this more open and more gregarious part of me to surface and be the person I should be.

I’ll admit that I have no idea why, but to my way of thinking, it was no accident that I am here in this place at this point in time…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?