Bravo Heather.  I enjoyed your post immensely. While some may want to put every person they know into a nice neat category, there are some of us that do not need to classify ourselves as anything other than a person or as I like to say a “being” who has experienced lives as both a male and  a female. Now I feel at times like being Teralynn and in certain situations I feel more like being John. Even when one particular persona is front and center, my consciousness is quite aware of the other persona that is part of me also. I once told one of my students that we are all the sum of our experiences. Nothing that I have learned or experienced in this life has caused me to change my mind about that. So others may classify me any way they want to. I am just me. All of me is recognized, accepted and appreciated for the experiences and knowledge they have contributed to making me who I am today. So you like to dress in feminine attire, maybe feel that you should have been born a female, or anything else you feel that other people think is not normal. That is their problem- not mine and not yours unless you make it so. Everyone should just be who they are and let others do the same and things would go a whole lot smoother on our evolving world. Sorry for the long  posting but your obvious happiness with who you are struck a chord that resonated strongly with me and I felt compelled to add my total agreement with how you are living your life. My hope is that one day everyone will live such a blessed life and be happy and comfortable with who they are. Thanks for your post! – Blessings from Teralynn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?