Scarlett398
Princess

Wow Vanessa! Well that certainly took some balls to lay it all out there on Facebook to about 15 folks you had some contact with before your cross dressing post on there!

Welcome to our “Thrill of Crossdressing Club” girlfriend! You’ll love it here! This is the best cross dressing site in the world and our wonderful founder who set up this site several years ago for both cross dressers and trans girls is named Vanessa as well. She’s Vanessa Law and she’s by boss’s boss.

You see, I’m not only a pretty popular photo poster on here, I also work in the article department as an editor! I hate to brag but I will on my behalf – I won the Senior Editor of the Year Award for 2019 given to me by my managing editor Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish. I love both those girls and I’m pretty sure they both love me as well!

Hey Vanessa, after reading your interesting and entertaining answer to my question in this forum, I absolutel love your writing style and keen sense of humor. This answer you put together would make a great foundation for a story I would love for you to submit to our Article section noted on every page in the upper right hand side of the page. You would click on the word “Article” and then click on “Crossdresser – Articles and Posts” then click on the word “Author” and then click on “New Article” and follow the bouncing ball to fill in the blanks to submit a new article!

Now you probably have Windows 10 and if you do, click on your “Word” program and click on a blank document and start writing your article. Make it as entertaining and interesting as you’d like it to be! Then while in Word, hit the “Review” button and then the “ABC with the check” button and Word will review your article for spelling, grammar, and consiseness errors and then save the article after you correct all that’s needing to be corrected.

You can then copy and paste the article right into the biggest block you have to fill out when submitting an article.

Now I’ve just given you the easy way to post a well written article with most of the basic errors corrected for me already. Then I read it for flow of information, clarity and ease of reading, and look for any run on sentences or paragraphs. I then assign a “Featured Image” which is usually a photo of some pretty girl on Getty Images doing something that matches your writings and is wearing what you thing she should wear and looking like you want her to look! We both come to an agreement on the photo and then I post it in the “Featured Image” block and then it’s time for me to set up an official publishing date which usually is about two weeks after I finished my editing work on the article. And you get to make any changes to my eidited version by sending your recommended changes to me by way of a private message and I make the changes and off to publishing we go.

Sorry about the boring article message I’m sending to you here, however, based on your writing skills and interesting way you can paint a picture with words, I would love to be the editor on the very first article you decide to submit for publishing! Just send me a private message to Scarlett398 after you submit your article and I would love to pick it up and run with it.

Welcome again to our super cross dressing club and if you have any questions about cross dressing itself or how to navigate this site, feel free to send me a note anytime. I’ve been a member here for well over three years now and I know how this site operates so if you have any questions, I can help you with some quality answers!

And while your at it, go to the “All Crossdressers Photos” sections and check out the most recent nine photos I’ve posted in the last week and a half or so! The girls tell me I’m one of those 100% passable girls and I would love to hear what you think of my photos as well!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?