Ellie Hope
Baroness

Purchasing and under-wearing of panties started maybe 12-15 years ago for me. For the past 5 years it has been every day.  This can be problematic while changing in the men’s locker room for swim practice on the three or four days per week I did that prior to COVID-19. My technique involved pulling the panties down together with my pants to try to conceal them, then just going commando the remainder of the day.  I am sure this little ruse wasn’t always successful, but all were kind hearted enough to never call me out.

These days, I am swimming with a very supportive group of people at a recreation center and I now show up at the pool as Ellie with my one piece on already and nearly everyone has been so kind, respectful, and even supportive. I feel blessed indeed. I have been joined by others while changing out of the wet swimsuit with my panties and breast-forms on in the men’s locker room. I briefly felt panic at that exposure, but quashed it and just went ahead with changing into Ellies’ day attire. What other option? The two guys nearby just kept their own conversation going paying no obvious attention toward me, and we all said the normal “hi, excuse me” one would expect when passing by to leave. I imagine they had a chuckle or two after my departure, but I feel so fortunate with the folks Ellie has met in public so far.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?