Bee Dee
Lady

Hi. Well… I’m definitely into lingerie, so there is a fetish aspect for me. My dressing started with lingerie and progressed to other clothes after a long and slow process over 20 years. I have never really felt comfortable in my life and have been depressed at various times. I can be a worrier and suffer from lack of sleep, self conscious and at times socialy awkward or at least that is how I think I come across. I don’t want to transition as I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong body but I’d be lying if I said I never fantasised about being a woman. I definitely feel more fem when I dress. I think it’s an escape from my life. Not that I have a bad life, because I don’t at all…but I’m someone who doesn’t talk about my feelings very easily, so its probably a stress relief for me. I did experiment with a guy when I was younger, before I met my wife, which I told her about when we got together but I would never want to be with a man. To be honest, I’ve had a fascination with female clothing but it’s only really started showing in the last few years. Since I’ve been wearing skirts and dresses, I love it. Just a lovely thing to do, very Liberating, comfortable and relaxing after the initial excitement dies down. So I’m a mix of 1 and 3. Thanks for reading.

Take care, Bee.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?