Anonymous

I have tried everything over the years i had thick dark hair fast growing bain of my life

I have shaved waxed used creams epilated and finally IPL “Intense Pulsed light” same as laser.

IPL is bloody grate having thick hair I had constant ingrown hairs, stubble rash and god knows what before, It dose take an age to do but it does work if you have dark hair and light skin, and I can say long term I did mine over five years ago and its not come back yet.

You do need to do it regularly I think i was doing it every 3 weeks it goes on the growth cycle of the hair, the thicker your hair the more treatments needed, I think I did this for around 10 months, you also need to shave in between treatments and just before a treatment.

What i did and suggest anyone else do is ebay a used one, so many people buy them without a clue of how they work or realise the effort needed to do this and pretty much sell them five minutes after buying them or after leaving them in the back of a cupboard for a year with very little use, I got three by the time I finished a boots a remington and a philips i think and i’m sure i didn’t pay more than £100 for all three

If you do buy one tho do a little research on which one, there are cheap ones that aren’t quite as good as others, some as the boots one i got first are extremely slow to use and some much faster but its the light intensity you need more than speed of use.

One word of caution tho IF you decide to use IPL only do it if your adamant you want to get rid of the hair for good. If you change your mind halfway through or cant be bothered to finish you will in no doubt end up with patches of hair free areas.

Claire xx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?