Janice Doe
Participant
Registered On: August 17, 2020
Topics: 2
Replies: 20

As the youngest in my family, I was home while my two older siblings went to school and my mother used to dress me in my older sister’s hand me down clothes including paining my nails. She would take me to one her friend’s homes and I would play house with her friends daughter and be dressed as the wife playing house with her. Both ladies thought it was so cute and so I did that until I went to school. Once I started school, my mom stopped dressing me like a girl, but I really missed it. As I got older and my siblings went off to high school and I was in middle school, my parents would leave the house with me at home for a few hours while they attended my siblings school events. On one of those days, I walked by my parents room and felt drawn to my mom’s underwear drawer. I put on panties and stockings, a skirt, and a pair of shoes. It felt so wonderful to be in those clothes again that I wished I could dress like that always. I have dressed every chance I can since then.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.