Leslie
Participant
Registered On: September 14, 2020
Topics: 6
Replies: 79

I grow up around three very strong females. My mother sewed to bring extra money in for the family, so there was always material and findings around the house (to this day it still blows my daughter’s mind what I know about sewing and fabrics). My maternal grandmother was widowed relatively young and she ran the house and took care of us all. My mother’s sister was a dream she is the one who made my play outfits (fireman, cowboy and others). Sometimes I think my cousin and I got switched, I am more like my aunt and she is like my mom.
My father was a rather mean drunk and when I came along he wanted a daughter ( he had a son my older brother) so he is the one who insisted on giving me girl clothes. And at two to four years old I hated being forced to wear them and him too!

But I loved going with my mom when she would shop for fabrics and for her own clothes.

I guess that that started me on my own path for dressing when I got old enough i bought the best clothes I could at the high point I had ten suits a couple of them bespoke and around twenty three dress shirts.

Now I have a dresser drawer of bras, pantyhose, thigh highs and a ton of panties and g-strings and thongs. And I am working on acquiring  street clothes.
Maybe I just always liked clothes of whatever sex as long as they were pretty or maybe early on that was just Leslie’s way of trying to be heard. So if it was nature or nurture or some of both that I am the way I am doesn’t seem to matter. Like the song says I enjoy being a girl!!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.