Siobhan
Lady

Ok, it has been a while now, but I have now also read:

• Life Isn’t Binary: On being both, beyond and in-between – Meg-John Barker & Alex Iantaffi
  • Gender Explorer: Our stories of growing up trans & the changing world – Juno Roche
  • Transgender Health: A Practitioner’s guide to binary and non-binary trans patient care – Ben Vincent
  • She’s Not there: A life in 2 genders – Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • My Husband Betty – Helen Boyd
  • Non-Binary Lives: An anthology of intersecting identities – edited by Twist, Vincent, Barker & Gupta
LIfe isn’t Binary is a good book on the non-binary and not just gender, but I can’t say I enjoyed it.
Transgender health is very good at explaining the options and effects of medical transitioning for all ages, some of it a bit heavy, but helps understand the issues we face, and the issues being misrepresented in the media.
She’s not there, as recommended above was a really well written story of Jenny’s coming out, and well worth reading.
Helen Boyd’s book is great from a SO’s perspective of crossdressing and being transgender.  I thought at first I didn’t like it, but the voice changed as the book went on, and more understanding grew, it was like she was on a journey, was quite uninformed and bitter to start and found understanding as the book went on
Non-Binary Lives has lots of different non-binary stories, which I am currently working through and enjoying.
I love reading other people’s stories, some I can relate to and some I can’t totally, but then we are all different, we all feel different, have a different story, but some of us have similar feelings and experiences, and it is nice to find snippits where someone else has felt how you feel, you can better understand and accept yourself.  Counselling by reading
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?