Wendy Me
Lady

I don’t feel I agree with that, GG’s have every right to feel comfortable  in the work place. I sure they have a large selection of dresses/skirts/shoes when they feel the need, worked in large companies and most wore dresses/skirts. I do know many that have large walk closets that are packed with clothes, my daughter has more shoes too count, my other two only wear dresses when  is expected to, my wife in the summer wears dresses/shorts and pants/leggings when it gets cold. On the rare occasion I go to church for something 90% of the GG’s are wearing dresses/skirts which is nice to see, my wife does every Sunday.

I will close with, we dress because we enjoy it, would I like to spent an hour every day getting ready for work, and walking around in high heels all day at work NO, that is why many women kick them off under their desk. They can dress as they want but it certainly isn’t undermining the fashion industry and we don’t run it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?